Welcome to Blessing's Tit n Bits! Get to know where I am and what I think about various issues, enjoy!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Upcoming Training Workshops

It's the month of December, but it seems I will be having a very short Christmas holiday. But it's ok because I love empowering other people with knowledge, and it's also an opportunity to learn and network with other professionals.

Now, these are the upcoming interesting workshops in brief:
  1. Web 2.0 in Rural Development - Nairobi, Kenya: December 8-10, 2010
  2. Web 2.0 in Environmental Impact Assessments - Harare, Zimbabwe: December 15-17, 2010
  3. Techniques of information collaboration in Agriculture - Windhoek, Namibia: December 29-31, 2010
  4. Use of Online Mapping in Agriculture Information Systems - Randburg, South Africa: January 05 - 07, 2011

Am looking forward to these workshops. For more information visit: http://ecoinnovationresearch.blogspot.com

Do good business,

1 comment:

  1. These are very innovative and interesting! I hope I will be able to join you for oneof these or sometime in 2011.

    ReplyDelete